What does a one-on-one session look like?
I’ll curate and guide you through a custom practice based on your personal needs and goals. Your practice will be an integration of traditional yoga asanas (physical postures), energetic practices, breathing techniques and creative practices (such as journaling, free writing, colour work etc.) to give you an in depth experience of self-exploration through mind, body and soul.
Each session is a total of 90 minutes.
This practice may be right for you if:
- You feel blocked creatively or want to explore your creative abilities
- You hold fear around your self-expression
- You want to reconnect to your body in a gentle, loving way
- You want to learn techniques that promote self-healing
- You’re not comfortable in large classroom settings
- You want to explore your personal practice in a way that is deeply personal to you
- You’re feeling disconnected from yourself
- You’re a yoga beginner
- You’re looking to deepen your yoga practice beyond just the physical postures
Rates vary depending on individual needs. Contact me to book a free consultation